Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Note: There is a €10 Registration Fee (non-refundable) to attend this course
Embedding Digital Technologies in the Primary School Classroom
Participants on this PDST TiE course will explore a range of digital tools that they can easily integrate into their classroom. Simple changes in the teaching, learning and assessment tools can increase active learning, cut down on the time spent searching for resources and sources of information and facilitate engaging forms of assessment!
Teachers will interact and experiment with an array of tools, websites and technologies throughout the course. They will use these tools in activities that can be adapted and replicated in their own classrooms.
Questions and issues explored in the course include:
● Where can my pupils access safe trustworthy information online?
● What resources are out there specifically for Irish classrooms?
● How can I make assessment an engaging component of my lessons?
● Where can I find resources to deal with online safety and cyberbullying?
● How can my school plan together to embed Digital Technologies in teaching, learning and assessment using the Digital Learning Framework?
Tutor: Eoghan O'Neill
|Event Date||04-07-2022 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||08-07-2022 2:00 pm|
|Cut off date||24-06-2022 5:00 pm|
|Location||St. Patrick's Boys National School, Clane|