23KE601 Digital Skills Series - Area 2 - Communication & Collaboration - Level 2
Please Note: Participants must book in separately for each Digital Skills Series webinar they wish to attend. Booking for this meeting does NOT automatically register you for all the 5 Areas in the Digital Skills Series.
Digital Skills Courses - Area 2 - Communication & Collaboration - Level 2
To communicate in digital environments, share resources online, connect & collaborate through digital tools, interact & participate in communities & networks; intercultural awareness.
- Interacting through digital technologies
- Sharing information & digital content
- Online citizen participation
- Collaborating through digital technologies
- Managing digital identity
By the end of this session participants will:
- Know how to use a wide range of apps & services which changes depending on the nature of the interaction.
- Actively share information, content & resources through online communities.
- Develop projects & activities to teach others in digital citizenship.
- Regularly collaborate with others in an online environment using various digital tools & media.
- Promote & facilitate the active participation of the educational community in digital collaborative spaces.
Tutor: Niamh Morrin
|Event Date||20-02-2023 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||20-02-2023 8:30 pm|
|Cut off date||20-02-2023 12:30 pm|