Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
This online course of six weeks’ duration is offered to teachers at primary and post-primary level. It aims to promote individual and professional growth by focusing on developing the following key areas:
Participants should engage with all six sessions.
Dates: 14/01, 21/01, 28/01, 04/02, 11/02, 25/02/2021 from 7pm-8pm
1. Self-knowledge: How to harness and develop my talents, skills, hopes and aspirations so that I can be more effective in my personal and professional life.
2. Effective communication skills: How to bring my authentic self to all conversations with an emphasis on deep listening.
3. Conflict in the work place: How disagreement and potential conflict can be managed respectfully, utilising key skills that lead to greater learning for all involved.
4. Resilience and the virtue of hope: Teachers strive to be people of hope, believing in the power of community, the critical importance of their work and their abilities to influence positively the lives of the students in their care.
5. Teachers as leaders: School leadership is not the province of the leadership team but is a responsibility for all individuals involved in the work of the school. How can I show leadership? What are the skills I need to learn?
6. Coaching as a teaching skill: How can I bring the benefits of coaching to my students and to colleagues?
Carmel Lillis works as a facilitator on leadership programmes for teachers, and as a coach for individuals and for teams.
|Event Date||14-01-2021 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||25-02-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||13-01-2021|
|Number Hours||6 hours|