Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Date: Thurs 27th February from 4.30pm-7.30pm
Facilitator: Teresa Hand-Campbell
This Talk / Workshop aims:
• To present a structured discussion on managing behaviour, using both your personal experiences and established programmes available.
• To establish the SNA’s role and implications for practice.
• To tease opportunities to embed interventions, working under the guidance of the class teacher and Principal.
• To increase understanding of the importance of planning for behaviours to maximise learning for all in the classroom setting.
• To heighten awareness of the power of language to create effective intervention and engagement.
• To examine proven systems and approaches for use in your own particular setting, mainstream / special.
• Finally, to discuss the proposed New Brunswick Model and its possible implications for the Irish setting.
|Event Date||27-02-2020 4:30 pm|
|Event End Date||27-02-2020 7:30 pm|
|Cut off date||26-02-2020|
|Speaker||Teresa Mary Hand-Campbell|
|Location||Kildare Education Centre|