Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Venue: Kildare Education Centre
Dates / Time: Mon 4th, 11th & 18th November 2019 (7pm-9pm)
Facilitator: Ann-Marie Ireland
Within this 3-part ‘Teacher Breathing Space,’ course you are offered that all important space to:
• Address stress in the life of the teacher/school leader and offer practices to alleviate this stress and improve your well-being
• Address the term ‘self-care’ and look at your life in terms of renewal both personally and professionally through wellbeing practices such as mindfulness practices, movement activities and nutrition tips etc.
• Reflect upon patterns of thinking and habitual behaviour
• Pause, notice and breathe through engaging in simple, short practices in mindful awareness and learning how to bring these practices into your daily life in simple, practical ways
• Engage in short CBT exercises that can help to identify your stressors and ‘declutter’ your mind
• Learn how to appreciate the present moment in order to cultivate a more enriched and fuller life each day
This is focused upon the teacher’s needs in terms of your physical, emotional and mental well-being, with a passionate belief that in any school community, the very essence and foundation of all teaching and learning begins with the educator. So this course strives to bring care and attention to the teacher/school leader in order to create an improved and enjoyable work/life balance for you.
|Event Date||04-11-2019 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||18-11-2019 9:00 pm|
|Cut off date||03-11-2019|
|Location||Kildare Education Centre|