Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Digital Storytelling - Session 2
Storytelling is an art form that exists from ancient times right up to the present day. Nowadays the stories we share are often multimodal; text, still images, moving images and sound. From a storytelling perspective we have evolved from sharing fairy tales, myths and historical accounts to sharing a wide variety of stories through printed books, e-books, movies, images, videos, blogs, micro-blogs and podcasts.
This creative and innovative workshop will:
● Explore the benefits of digital storytelling to improve the key skills of literacy, creativity, working with others, managing myself and communication.
● Examine the effective use of images, audio, video and text to create a digital story.
● Use digital tools that support the creation of high quality digital stories
● Focus on methods of story planning, creating and sourcing images, capturing video and how these can tie in with the curriculum.
● Discover how the digital storytelling process can improve students engagement in learning and students’ ability to self assess.
Tutor: Aoife Comerford
|Event Date||30-09-2021 5:30 pm|
|Event End Date||30-09-2021 6:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||09-09-2021|
|Cut off date||30-09-2021 2:00 pm|