Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Google Classroom is a teaching and learning platform which allows you to digitally create and manage assignments as well as provide feedback for your students. It can also be used as a platform to share content related videos, articles and websites with your students that can be accessed on a range of digital devices.
Google Classroom works particularly well with other Google Apps for Education such as Google Drive, Docs and Gmail. Google Classroom is beneficial for both novice and advanced users as it has a simple interface which is easy for all teachers to navigate. It is also a great tool for applying the Flipped Classroom learning approach. Students can engage with content out of class time which increases opportunities to engage in conversations around that material and explore it more deeply in class.
This course will cover:
· How to create and invite students to classes on Google Classroom.
· How to communicate with students on the Stream feature and attach related files, Youtube videos and websites with your class.
· Create Assignments on Google Classroom and provide feedback to your students.
· Explore the Classroom from a student’s perspective.
· How to host live classes through Google Meets.
· Explore some Flipped Classroom approaches through using Google Classroom.
Tutor: Aoife Comerford
|Event Date||22-10-2020 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||22-10-2020 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||15-10-2020|
|Cut off date||22-10-2020 12:00 pm|