Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Digital portfolios are a great way of assessing students and tracking progress over time. They allow the children an opportunity to see their own progress and are a great starting point for conferencing among students, and between teachers and students.
During this webinar, participants will learn about:
· Ways to create a digital portfolio for your class using the ‘Google Sites’ domain.
· Ways to integrate your ‘Site’ with Google Classroom if it is used in senior primary classes.
· Ways to use ‘Google Sites’ if your school does not have ‘G-Suite for Education’.
· How to create sub-pages to track progress from Junior Infants to 6th Class.
· Ways to create a whole-school approach to the use of digital portfolio assessment.
Tutor: Eoghan O'Neill
|Event Date||22-09-2020 4:30 pm|
|Event End Date||22-09-2020 5:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-09-2020|
|Cut off date||22-09-2020 10:00 am|