Welcome to our CPD Course Booking system.
If you have an account please login to book a course. Otherwise please register for an account. You will be able to track your CPD Hours and Print Attendance Certs
Storytelling is an art form that exists from ancient times right up to the present day. Nowadays the stories we share are often multimodal; text, still images, moving images and sound. From a storytelling perspective we have evolved from sharing fairy tales, myths and historical accounts to sharing a wide variety of stories through printed books, e-books, movies, images, videos, blogs, micro-blogs and podcasts.
This creative and innovative workshop will:
● Explore the benefits of digital storytelling to improve the key skills of literacy, creativity, working with others, managing myself and communication.
● Examine the effective use of images, audio, video and text to create a digital story.
● Use digital tools that support the creation of high quality digital stories
● Focus on methods of story planning, creating and sourcing images, capturing video and how these can tie in with the curriculum.
● Discover how the digital storytelling process can improve students engagement in learning and students’ ability to self assess.
Tutor: Aoife Comerford
|Event Date||18-11-2019 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||25-11-2019 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||07-10-2019|
|Cut off date||18-11-2019 9:00 am|
|Location||Kildare Education Centre|