- Parent Category: Webpages
- Hits: 8117
Kildare Education Centre Management Committee 2016/2017
|J P Cahillane - Chairperson||Bryan Lynch - Treasurer||Mary Quinn - Vice Chairperson|
|David Gorry||Andy Herring||Anne McGrath|
|Barry Morrissey||Séamus Ó Ceanainn||Maura O'Dwyer|
|Sr Phil O’Shea||Dominic McEvoy - Director|
The Management Committee is elected annually at the AGM, which, under normal circumstances, is held in March. The date of the AGM is notified to schools and also on this website.
The Management Committee of Kildare Education Centre has a proven record of accountability to the members of the Centre and it reports to the Department of Education and Skills.
KILDARE EDUCATION CENTRE’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (2016)
INVITATION TO ATTEND
DATE: Thursday 9th March 2017
VENUE: Kildare Education Centre
This event is open to all members and they are invited and encouraged to attend. Members of the Kildare Education Centre are:
- All teachers who are normally resident or teaching in the catchment area of the Centre and are eligible to register with the Teaching Council.
- Representatives of parents and school management in the Centre’s catchment area who have been nominated to the Centre’s Management Committee in accordance with the Centre’s Constitution.
- Retired teachers who are normally resident or who have taught in the Centre’s catchment area.
- Allied personnel in the education community as defined by the Teacher Education Section of the Department of Education & Skills.
Motions for the AGM are to be submitted to:
The Secretary of the Management Committee, Kildare Education Centre, Friary Road, Kildare Town, Co Kildare
Motions to be brought before the AGM must arrive no later than 5pm on Thursday 23rd February 2017. Included with each motion shall be the name of the proposer and the seconder.